Development
I took my thumbnails onto illustrator drawing out and refining my favourite design.
I then quickly created a colour mood board of colours i though represented doha.
After my mood board i looked into a variety of typefaces that i could potentially use in my logo design the typeface Azedo because of how simple it was but it still had a little quirk to it especially with the with the H and A.
I chose my three favourite and decided to develop the m further but adding colour and making small refinements. I decided that i was going to use blue as my main colour because i feel it represents Doha's beautiful blue seas. I also played around with monotones of blue like i found with the Melbourne logo in my research.
I chose my skyline design as my final logo because i feel that it represents doha with the skyline and bridge that circles round it. Also a lot of islamic design are made up of various lines and i really wanted to use that idea in this logo.





No comments:
Post a Comment