Advertising
Design ideas
I wanted to keep my advert design simplistic but still appeal to the public, i had an idea to have a simple white background, and have a wave coming through to represent the sea surrounding Doha.
I wanted to keep my advert design simplistic but still appeal to the public, i had an idea to have a simple white background, and have a wave coming through to represent the sea surrounding Doha.
I went onto illustrator and drew out a couple of sketches of the wave idea i had.
After i was happy with the drawing using the pen tool i traced round the shape, which allowed me to create smoother edges and make the final refinements.
Now i had my wave shape i needed to plan the layout of the advert. I sketched out a couple layouts that i could potentially use.
Development
Billboard
On photoshop using the selection tool i was able to crop out my wave design.
I did the same with the blue overlay cropping it to the wave shape.
To finish off the design I Placed my logo in the bottom left hand because it gave the design a minimalist look and it made the image the main focal point. I also made up the slogan "The heart of islamic culture" as islamic culture is a large part of Doha and it could attract customers.
My design on the template.
Billboard
Billboard
I took the design onto a few extra photoshop mockups, adjusted the design to fit each template.
Poster
For the portrait mockups i drew out another wave design to fit this layout better.
After playing around with few positions my design was complete.
Bus Stop
Large wall poster
Poster
For the thinner design i needed to think of a new shape.
using photoshop i was able to crop my image to the new shape
after adding in my logo and slogan my design was finished.
Final Designs
















































No comments:
Post a Comment