Website
For the website i wanted it to be simple but still look porfesional. I started off with the links bar which i extended across the top of the page.
i needed to leave room for the logo to go in the corner so i added the extra part at the other end.
now my logo has been placed in the header has been created.
i wanted to find a picture that could fit the width of this thin boarder i wanted, and in the end found this one to fit the best.
I wanted to add a welcome/information box so i played around with the positioning. I found that i liked the box on the right as it didn't cover the important parts of the image.
I added in three more images however i found that it was a bit too much going on in the page.
I added boxes over the three images with the opacity slightly lowered, which i found worked well.
Although i liked having the red onto of the images i still thought they looked too plain, when i realised i could use the text from the logo; film, web and media and use that.














No comments:
Post a Comment